Wednesday, February 20, 2008

D and D - Dancing and Driving

CRG and I are going on a roadtrip tomorrow to Tenneessee, the birthplace of my 1996 Honda Civic. We're going to visit some friends, give my brother my car and then fly back home. Oh, and we're gonna make a documentary about my car and the trip.

I interviewed Denise today about my ol' '96. She was in Tennessee when I bought it and has spent many miles in the passenger seat, and a few behind the wheel. Below is a preview of the film. Expect to see the feature-length in the next few weeks.


4 comments:

Michelle said...

While in Chattanooga, you must go to Aretha Frankenstein's for breakfast. And, it's always breakfast time at Aretha's. If I had a choice of a last meal on earth, it just might have to be Aretha's blueberry pancakes. Trust me on this one. http://www.arethas.com/

Michelle said...

I don't know why, but when I watched Denise in the car video it made me think of the special appetizer you two would fix for Chattanooga parties. You know, those deliciously moist pigs in a blanket.

Monty said...

Maybe Jaime and Denise should do a cross country trip much like Oprah and Gayle.

chitknit said...

Love it - I especially love that I can tell exactly where you're doing the D and D. Good ol' Wichita public art!

Makes me miss you two crazy kids even more.