Tuesday, September 4, 2007

My job doesn't suck.


Taye Diggs, the actor/dancer who is probably best known for his role in "How Stella Got Her Groove Back" was in town yesterday. He and his childhood friend have a dance company and they are working with Wichita State University students on a collaborative project.

I took one for the team and volunteered to work early and shoot the video (an entirely altruistic action, of course). Taye was great. He was extremely kind and he didn't seem to mind me being there with my camera, which is always a plus.

Click here to see the video on Kansas.com.

4 comments:

Team Hamer said...

You know...I could think of worse looking men to stare at early in the morning....

chitknit said...

Dammit. I knew I shouldn't have quit the Eagle!

Lori said...

Oh. My. God.

Chris said...

I watched the video yesterday, Jaime. He's awesome! Idina Menzel is a lucky, lucky woman.