Sunday, October 7, 2007

Drool is Cool (well, sorta)




I spent Saturday being trampled, licked and drooled upon. The most amazing thing is that I still had fun. CRG and I got up in the dark and trekked on down to Sedgwick County Park to set up my makeshift photography studio for Woofstock. The event is a fund-raiser for the Kansas Humane Society and the money we raise with the sale of the photographs will go to a needy cats and dogs (and a few Guinea pigs).

It was the craziest thing I've ever seen. The line didn't stop for more than four hours. What's even more amazing is that I didn't go to the bathroom once! Although, lots of dogs did and I stepped in some doo doo on my way out the door door. I shot 1,600 frames and below is a slideshow of a few of my favorites.

Special thanks to all of my trusty assistants, including PowerBloggers Lori L. and Lori B.

3 comments:

carla ten eyck said...

Why is it that the most amazing thing about what you wrote is truly that you did not go to the bathroom??? Anyone who knows you knows you have a bladder the size of a thimble! Did you wear a diaper??

Lori said...

Simply adorable!

Unknown said...

Honey, my fav is the Born On A Pirate Ship kid. Awesome!!! It's !#$%@% amazing what you can do under even the crappiest of conditions!

You. Rock. Honey!

Meanwhile, those of us on the Meowples United Front are just biding our time until the Feline uprising finally puts an end to this insipid canineocracy... Power to the Claws!!!