Monday, October 22, 2007

Happy Anniversary


It was two years ago today when my friends Carrie and Joe were married on the lawn at Bartlett Arboretum. It was a gorgeous wedding and a raucous party. I dipped into ye old archive to celebrate the occasion.


Joe got down on his knees on Thursday, Oct. 20 at "The Studio" to do what he called "unfinished business" and two days later they were married. Those two move quickly!


Here's a photo of Lori and Dale at the reception. I couldn't find them in the wedding photo. (Lori, sorry but I couldn't resist.)


I also found this historical photo of me on percussion. That was the very first time on the throne behind a drum kit. I'm sure you'll see this picture again on VH-1 in the future.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Fantastic photo of you on the drums. And yeah, thanks so much for pointing out our bad manners at the Carrie/Joe wedding. BTW, happy anniversary guys!

Lori said...

Fun pics! The group photo is like a giant Where's Waldo game. :O)