Saturday, November 3, 2007

Hoppatous of Love

My cell phone rang at 8:30 a.m. and before I looked at the caller i.d. I knew who it was. My friend Joanna had asked me to take care of her kids when she went into labor and she'd be the only person to call me at that early hour. I saw her last on Thursday and predicted she'd be having her third son very soon. I was right! I haven't heard from her since 11 a.m. so I'm not sure just how far along she is.

The boys have been great. One is napping and the other one is sitting next to me on the couch and we are enjoying the crazy antics of Scooby-Doo.

Here's some video of Team Scruffins putting them down for a nap. Sometimes I feel like life is a musical and I'm lovin' it.

4 comments:

Amy D. said...

Any update on Joana and the newest Chadwick?

Jaime said...

The lil' guy was born at 6:15 p.m. at Wesley. Brian told me the stats but, sadly I can't remember. Mamma Jo is doing fine.

Anonymous said...

Most excellent get-the-kids-to-sleep technique there, Jaime!

carla ten eyck said...

Dude. Now who is going to want to go to sleep after all of that? You 2 are way too much fun!