Friday, November 30, 2007

What more could a girl ask for?

My birthday is still several days away and I've already received two exciting cards in the mail. One was from my dear friends at my neighborhood hardware store and another from my great friends at Victoria's Secret.

Sexy lingerie and power tools, really, what more could a girl want?


The cutie-pie in the picture on the bottom is my niece wearing a punk rock wig. We encourage the children in our family to be rock stars at a very young age.

3 comments:

Team Hamer said...

Me too! Maybe your niece and Aidan could be in the same band!! You could be the photographer and me the manager!! What a Combo!

Jaime said...

Ursula (her friends call her Ushi) has already taken to the drums. I'd like to think it's because of my influence, but it's most likely because her daddy is a drummer. She could be Aidan's Meg. Tell that boy to start strumming. They're gonna be The White Stripes of their generation.

carla ten eyck said...

hmmm, power-lingerie?