Friday, November 2, 2007

mmm...fish tacos



Check out this video here that I made of Jason-Paul Febres, a chef at a new Latin restaurant here in Wichita. I predict that Jason will one day be on the Food Network.

It was "Take Your Boyfriend To Work Day (actually, evening) Part Deux Day" and CRG came with and assisted in the production. He also assisted in chowing down some yummy fish tacos.

Mucho thanks to Travis who helped me tackle my very first Final Cut Pro editing project. Final Cut is a monstrous editing program that I'm psyched to learn more about. The good news is that there's plenty to learn.

3 comments:

Amy D. said...

You should join our Visual Technology class! We'll be in our second week of tackling Final Cut. Fun stuff. I think the students are actually having fun. (Is that allowed?)

Lori said...

He must be a rising Food Network star: I saw a dude dress up as Jason-Paul for Halloween!

carla ten eyck said...

yummy fish tacos? I say Yummy Jason-Paul!!