Friday, January 18, 2008

999 and counting

As of this writing, "How to be the perfect girlfriend" has been viewed 999 times since August. It hasn't gone viral as Denise promised, but it's not too shabby either.



Oddly enough, "Poop Ball" isn't too far behind "Perfect Girlfriend" in the views department. It's been seen 812 times. Not sure why people searched for it and I'm not sure I really wanna know.

My friend Sara tells me that Lexi has introduced a new phrase to her family's lexicon (she has a toddler). They say "poop ball" all the time! I'm not really sure what the context is but the possibilities are limitless.
On another note, there hasn't been too much activity on Scruffins Multimedia for a couple of reasons. I've been busy tending to my daily blog, 366 Images and Carter and I are storyboarding a new stop-motion animation film incorporating this gift Michelle gave me for Chrismukkah.

5 comments:

Princess Jill said...

This is a scream!! When will you guys make the "perfect engagement" Jaime, you look soooo very happy with Carter, tho I only know him thru this blog. I so very much look forward to reading your blog daily.

Michelle said...

I can't wait to see the stop-motion animation film. Any hints on the plot?

Michelle said...

By the way, watched the "Perfect Girlfriend" again to hopefully put you over the 1,000 mark. Very funny script all the way through, but I think my favorite scenes are "don't feed him salad" and you slapping away Carter's advances and distracting him with beer. For me, a Wired magazine or book on Joomla! does the trick. :-)

Amy B. said...

Great! Looks like you had fun making it too. )

Rockyn Robyn said...

Girl, that was F@#*ing HYSTERICAL!!