Thursday, January 10, 2008

I have accepted the challenge

Denise was inspired by this collection of studio pictures and has issued a blogger challenge to post our own. I visited the vault this morning and found a few, um, gems.


Somebody looks a little grumpy. I think this was taken during America's Bicentennial Year of 1976. What's with the funky knee patch?


Probably the cutest pic of me ever. I'm guessing it was taken in 1979. Gotta love the double-exposure.


Messy moppet much? I look like an orange ragamuffin. My style definitely went downhill in 1980. And I STILL have that awful cowlick.



I'm also posting this picture of my sister Gretchen because I think it's too freakin' cute.

11 comments:

Chris said...

These are great, Jaime. I love the double-exposure one! I'll be finding some to post soon.

Unknown said...

Jaime, what a cutie you were then - and still are. I don't have a blog, I'll just have to show you guys my beautiful pics in person.

chitknit said...

Look at that blond hair!

Lori said...

Jaime, you really got into the spirit of this. These are classics. You were an angelic looking thing.

Michelle said...

Very angelic ... until she punched out Gretchen's front teeth in a fight over who was cuter, Ralph Macchio or Adam Rich.

Anonymous said...

I love your facial expressions in your photos. You were a little ham back then, too, I see ...

Heather rules said...

Excellent Jamie. Love the funky knee patch!

Jaime said...

Michelle, it was definitely Ralph Macchio. (I don't even know who Adam Rich is.) You should leave your job with the AP and write greeting cards. You're funny!

Can't wait to see all of y'alls pictures up soon (hint, hint).

carla ten eyck said...

Seriously? ADORABLE!!!! Who knew you could rock the blonde??

Michelle said...

WHO is Adam Rich?!? See if this jogs your memory:

http://favoritehunks.blogspot.com/
2007/12/adam-rich-as-nicholas-bradford-in-eight.html

My sister was totally in love with him. I, on the other hand, had a thing for Chachi. We even have the same birthday.

Jaime said...

Michelle, now I remember Adam. He wasn't on my hunk radar back then or now because he's not a hunk. Your sister is nutso to think so.

I'm headed to the great South with my great Civic at the end of Feb.