Tuesday, January 29, 2008

beautiful women and not-too-shabby guys

Here's something I've been meaning to post for awhile. It's a behind-the-scenes documentary about my friend Carla's portrait project called "See Real Women: Really See Women." She asked women when and where they feel beautiful and then photographed them in those places. The project hung at the Hartford Public Library and she put together a snazzy book with the images.







She also recently got a chance to photograph beautiful men when she was allowed to shoot a Duran Duran concert. Niiiiiice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's good. I see why you two are friends.

carla ten eyck said...

the real reason why we are friends?

bc she is so super tall and can reach things that I can't. And then I, in turn, can pick things off the floor quicker because I am so much closer! Right?

Almost soul mates... ;)