Sunday, December 16, 2007

Bucky makes a great Spice Girl




I performed last night at the Orpheum in "A NewsRevuesical: Christmas on the Fringe." It was kind of like a Gridiron lite but with just a few people from Gridiron (me, Ted and Bucky) and not as many rehearsals. We had a good crowd and it was fun to work with new people.






I wish I could've taken more photos. Our costumes were great but, sadly, you won't see too many here. I didn't have too much time to linger in the wings in between struggling with elf ears, turkey legs and my Tina Turner wig (I played her in "We Are The World").

Bucky as a Spice Girl. Does it get any better? We must do this skit in Gridiron so we can see this costume again.


Senor Stumpe and the "Fly By Night" band.



CRG surprised me with a dozen roses in my favorite shade of pink. I felt like such a diva. I had my own dressing room with a leather chair AND a devastatingly handsome man armed with flowers.

2 comments:

Princess Jill said...

You did a great job on friday night! I was in the audience and enjoyed your performance! I didn't know you were so talented.

carla ten eyck said...

Sister! I am So disappointed there aren't more pics of you looking all crazy! Love the spice girl, however.