Wednesday, December 26, 2007

We might have to shovel snow. Again.

More snow might be falling on us again very soon. (For those of you who live in warmer climates, Wichita got a record-setting 6.6 inches of snow this weekend.) The good news is that I've gotten pretty darn good at shoveling the stuff.

Below is a video I made late Saturday night of me clearing the driveway to get my car into the garage and off the street. I condensed about an hour's worth of work down to one minute and made the job look easy - it wasn't.

7 comments:

Denise said...

As I sit here feeling the 10 pounds of Wendy food I ate simmering on my thighs, I'm jealous of your workout. Let it snow.

Kathryn said...

Great video. I wish it could go that quickly.

Chris said...

Love the snow...hate the shoveling.

carla ten eyck said...

you are the unofficial queen of the time lapse!! LOVE IT! I also love that you are still rocking the 'OY'
xxoo

Anonymous said...

Where did you find that song? It's fun.

Jaime said...

Lori, it's a tune I bought from iTunes. I know, it's perfect.

Princess Jill said...

Jaime, I don't know if you remember me, Jill Keazer, hopefully I'm unforgettable - Chris turned me onto this blogging thingy. I think your is the funniest thing out there. I have since added you to my favorties. Hope that's ok.