Monday, December 24, 2007

Frajeeeeeelaaay - It must be Italian!

I did Christmas with Denise's family on Saturday. My favorite gift was "A Christmas Story" ornament she gave me. It's my all-time favorite holiday movie and TBS starts running it for 24 hours beginning tonight at 7 p.m. CST. It's hard to believe that the main character in the movie and I are now the exact same age. I actually saw this movie as a child in the theater and it's not really Christmas until I see it at least three times.

I made a video of our Christmas using my Canon G9 and the time-lapse feature with the built-in camera on my computer. After the excitement of her fire truck wore off, Lexi discovered her image on the computer and fell in love (with herself).

1 comment:

chitknit said...

I'm watching "A Christmas Story" right now! I think I'd watch it the entire day if Adam would let me.

Fa ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra!