Monday, December 3, 2007

the secret to putting up a tree in under one minute

The trick is to take thirty minutes of video footage and fast-forward it 5,001 percent.

Here's a quick video of Denise and her family putting up a beautiful pre-lit tree in a hurry (well, that's how it looks when you fast-forward it 5,001 percent).

The smokin' song was made by yours truly (later tweaked by Carter Green, studio mogul) using loops and instruments in GarageBand. I'm pretty darn proud of myself. It's festive and fun. It's not the first time I'm using it. I used it in a fashion video I made for Kansas.com. No use in letting it sit on the shelf until next year getting dusty. Play 'em if you got 'em.

3 comments:

Lori said...

I saw the video on Denise's blog and recognized the song. I've been meaning to tell you that I really like it. Good beat, funky rhythm. Can I have your autograph!? :OP

Chris said...

Awesome video, Jaime. I wish I could fast-forward myself 5,001 percent.

carla ten eyck said...

you are a multimedia genius my sister!!
Lexi has quite the stylish haircut!